Pulham Market Memorial Hall
Pulham Market Memorial Hall was built in 1895 and then later refurbished and extended in 1984. The building is owned by the Parish Council and managed by the Memorial Trustees.
The Memorial Hall is a registered Charity with the Charity Commission and our aim is to be able to provide a great venue for any event for users from the local village and the surrounding areas.
The Management Committee is run by a voluntary team of individuals who put the Hall users first in all aspects of decision making, whether thats deciding on the Hire prices or updating the technology in the building.
We are fully equipped with a large stage and fully functional kitchen capable on catering for 100 people. It also has a lounge area and a meeting/conference room that includes Wi-FI connections. The Hall is fully accessible for disabled users in all areas of the building.
We have an Alcohol premises license allowing events to have drink sales and also a live entertainment license so live music can be played. There is plentiful parking directly adjacent to the Hall.